Hornets, bees, wasps, and yellow jacket wasps are just some common pests that sting to protect their colonies. Because of their protective nature, it is hazardous for people to try to remove them by themselves. Hundreds of thousands of people are sent to the emergency room every year pest bites and stings. Our Pest Control Tampa service experts provide unparalleled knowledge and use the most efficient and environmentally friendly removal techniques.
The safe way to ensure that you and your family are free from insect stings, such as wasps and bees, this summer is to ensure that there are no hives or nests around you. Walk around the house regularly and pay special attention to overhangs, eaves, lower porches, and nested terraces. Also, remember to check shrubs, trees, sheds, and other structures. If you find a nest nearby, please do not try to remove it yourself. Even after removal the colony can continue to defend and attack. Please contact an insect pest control expert who can move or remove the hive safely.
Some biting insects pose a more serious threat than others. To determine the risk to your family, you need to determine the type of insects, especially wasps. We at Pest Control Tampa can correctly identify the types of pests and their threats. However, you can also use this guide to identify species:
Types of Stinging Insects | Pest Control for Stinging Insects
● Bumblebees – Bumblebees are considered beneficial insects because they pollinate flowers. However, they will sting. If the nest is positioned in or near a building, it must be monitored.
● Carpenter bees – Carpenter bees pose a serious threat to property, and over time, if they are not removed, they may cause structural damage.
● Honey Bees – Bees are not aggressive and do not look for opportunities to attack, but take a defensive position and only attack things that threaten the colony.
● Bald bumblebees – Bald bumblebees are considered beneficial insects because they can control many types of pests. However, if this nest is located near the building, control can be guaranteed.
● European hornet – European hornet is considered a beneficial insect because they can control many types of pests. However, if this nest is located near the building, control can be guaranteed.
● Mud daubers – Mud daubers are considered beneficial insects when fighting spiders. However, if the nest is close to human-moving objects, control can be guaranteed.
● Yellowjacket – If you don’t threaten the nest, Yellowjackets will only bite people slowly.
If you find signs of insect in or around your home, contact Pest Control Tampa for a reliable and effective solution. We use the most modern methods to eliminate insect and protect your family and home from any potential threats. Call Now! (813)-671-3838